Perrys Leasing is committed to protecting and respecting any personal information you share with us.
This statement describes what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
We will always give you the option not to receive marketing communications from us.
We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications or share your data with anyone else who might.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Where possible, we will also contact you directly to notify you of any significant changes.
3. Legal Obligation
4. Vital Interest
5. Public Task
6. Legitimate interest
A lawful basis for processing must be assigned to each processing activity.
We collect information about you and your vehicle when you engage with Perrys Leasing and our website. We only collect information which is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for. We also obtain information about you or your vehicle from our manufacturer partners, finance funding partners, or if you engage with leasing, fleet and contract hire companies and insurance companies where we may be acting as a supplier or authorised repairer for them. Some of this information does not identify you personally but provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us (we use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you).
The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
1. Name (including title)
3. Phone numbers
4. Date of birth
5. Email address
6. Vehicle information (including registration number, VIN, service schedules, mileage and warranty information)
7. The date and time you used our services
8. The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for
9. Your IP address
10. Your GPS location (where you have permitted access to this)
11. The internet browser and devices you are using
13. The website address from which you accessed our website
14. Details of any transactions between you and us
15. Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), fleet size and company details, director details, VAT Number, and Company reg Number
16. Voice recordings of calls you make to PerrysLeasing.
17. Any information within correspondence you send to us.
18. Employment Details, including employer name, employer address and employment history
19. Monthly/Annual income and expenditures
20. Bank Details – Bank Name, Account Holder, Sort Code, account number and card number
Perrys Leasing will only process information that is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected. You will always have the option not to receive marketing communications from us (and you can withdraw your consent or object at anytime). We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications or share your personal information with anyone else who might.
There are various ways in which we may use or process your personal information. We list these below:
Where you have provided your consent, we may use and process your information to contact you from time to time about special offers, promotions, events, products, services or information which we think may be of interest to you (don’t worry,we won’t bombard you);
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us on the details here or, in relation to any marketing messagesyou receive, by using the unsubscribe option included in those messages.
We may use and process your personal information where this is necessary to;
1. Perform a contract with you and to fulfil and complete your orders and other transactions entered into with us (or one of our selected partners e.g. leasing, contract hire or insurance products)
2. Because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract with us e.g. made a general enquiry or asked for a quote on a vehicle finance deal.
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where it is necessary for us to carry out activities for which it is in our legitimate interests as a business to do so.
Processing necessary for us to respond to understanding customers’ and drivers’ needs
1. To analyse, evaluate and improve our products and services so that your use of our website or applications,is more useful and enjoyable (we will generally use data amalgamated from many people so that it doesn’t identify youpersonally)
2. To undertake market analysis and research (including contacting you with customer surveys) so that we can better understand your experiences when you visit us and where we can improve our own processes.
3. For product development purposes
4. In some cases we may use automated methods to analyse, combine and evaluate information that you have provided to us. We collect and analyse this information in this way so that we can deliver the most appropriate customer experience to you by tailoring and making relevant all our service and communications
5. Contacting our finance customers towards the end of their finance contracts to advise of their options and offer assistance. Any recommendations made would be after a financial review and are purely to advise our customers of their options. You have a right to object to us contacting you for this purpose at any time.Processing necessary for us to promote our business, brands and products and measure the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns
6. To contact you with targeted advertising delivered online through social media and other platforms operated by other companies, unless you object. You may receive advertising based on information about you that we have provided to the platform or because, at our request, the platform has identified you as having similar attributes to the individuals whose details it has received from us. To find out more, please refer to the information provided in the help pages of the platforms on which you receive advertising from us;
8. To verify the accuracy of information that we hold about you and create a better understanding of you as a customer;
9. For network and information security purposes i.e. in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss,damage, theft or unauthorised access;
10. To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request);
11. To inform you of updates to our terms and conditions and policies.
We may process your personal information to comply with our legal requirements.
Sometimes we will need to process your personal information to contact you if there is a safety or risk related notice and we need to tell you about it.
We do not sell your information to any third parties, but we do work closely with our manufacturer partners and with third party suppliers who fulfil business activities for us (like vehicle funding, warranty and vehicle protection/insurance products, service plan products, roadside assistance, marketing, events and market research etc.)
We may from time to time disclose your information to the following categories of companies or organisations to which we pass the responsibility to handle services on our behalf: roadside assistance service providers, direct marketing communications agencies and consultants, market research and market analytics service providers, our legal and other professional advisors.
We are required to share your information with our Manufacturer Partners to provide them the required information to monitor our performance across vehicle leasing. They also use this information to gain insight into their own performances within the EU and UK market places, vehicle sales performance, market penetration, demographic and geodemographic analysis. Due to the international nature of our Manufacturer partners, there may be some instances where your information is processed or stored outside of the EU. In those instances, the Manufacturers will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for that transfer and storage as required by applicable law. All our Manufacturers Privacy Statements are available to view. Please ask any one of our relevant franchised dealerships to view or search online for the relevant manufacturers website where their privacy policies etc will be published.
In order for Perrys Leasing to administer your agreement we will require to share some or all of your personal information with 3rd parties. This process is necessary to offer specific services to you. You agree that we are able to share and use your personal data with our suppliers and 3rd parties to enable us to facilitate finance credit checks, delivery of your new vehicle, to collect the vehicle at the end of the contract. Involving the following areas:
We take steps to ensure that any third-party partners who handles your information comply with data protection legislation and protect your information just as we do.
We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf. We will aim to anonymise your information or use aggregated none specific data sets where ever this is possible.
We will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary. If you are a customer or otherwise have a relationship with us we will hold personal information about you for a longer period than if we have obtained your details in connection with a prospective relationship.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
If we have a relationship with you (e.g. you are a customer) we hold your personal information for 3.5 years from the date our relationship ends. We hold your vehicle information for 6 years from the date our relationship ends. We hold your vehicle information for this period to establish, bring or defend legal claims. Our relationship may end for a number of reasons including when you have chosen not to use our services, where the lease period expires, or we have been made aware that you no longer drive that vehicle.
Where we have obtained your personal information following a request for information, quotation or any other informationon any of our products or services, we hold your personal information for 3.5 years from the date we collect thatinformation where you have provided your consent for marketing, unless during that period we form a relationship with you e.g. you lease a vehicle. We hold your personal information for this period to give us an opportunity to form a relationship with you and/or recontact you when we believe you may be back into a change cycle for your vehicle. If we do not have your consent for marketing we will delete your personal information as soon as the enquiry has been allocated as such.
Call recordings will be held for 12 months from the date the recording was made.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
You have the right as an individual to access your personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and ask us to erase information we hold about you. You can also object to us using your personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use your personal information).
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information.
Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received any request.
You have the right to:
1) Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you;
2) Correct and update your information;
3) Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it). Please see further How do we use this information;
4) Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information)provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process the information.
5) Erase your information (or restrict the use of it), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process that information;
6) Transfer your information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine-readable format), where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract.
You can use the details below to exercise the above rights and/or manage your personal information and/or raise anyspecific data protection concerns:
Post: Perrys Customer Team, Perrys Training & Commercial Centre, 7 Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, HP19 8DB
Phone: 01296 745241
If you are unhappy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office, the data protection regulator in the UK, are below:
Post: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Call: 0303 123 1113
We are committed to providing you with a productive and privacy-friendly website experience. To make this website work properly we sometimes need to place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a very small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
None of the cookies used on our websites collect information that personally identifies you.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however,you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Cookies are enabled for your browser on this website.
To disable cookies for this website click this link. Please be aware that this may limit some of the functionality within this site.
If you choose not to accept cookies we will remove this website's cookie from your computer. We will remember this preference until your temporary session expires, this is usually when you close your browser. When you revisit this site we will have no way of knowing your preferences and you will be seen as a new visitor and cookies will be enabled.
This page must be refreshed after changing cookie preferences to list current cookies
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 0330 019 5119
Sherwood Oaks Business Park
Perrys Leasing is a trading style of Perrys Motor Sales Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No: 307639. Perrys Leasing are a credit broker not a lender
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 972286 | Data Protection No : Z6504500 | VAT No : 765334125
Registered Office : Perrys, Suite 1, 500 Pavilion Drive, Brackmills, Northampton, England, NN4 7YJ
Copyright © 2020 Perrys Leasing, All rights reserved.