At Perrys Leasing we ensure that treating customers fairly is embedded in our company culture and we are committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and advice.
Perrys Leasing are focused on following the ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ principles set by Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) on the level of service, how we communicate and also the fairness of our products and services. The FCA have six guiding principles on Treating Customers Fairly.
The six principles for treating customers fairly
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
The ways in which we implement these principles:
- We identify customer’s demands, circumstances and need for a product prior to offering it and ensure that we target appropriate consumer groups
- Our customers are made aware of all the associated risks with our products/services that we offer with clear information and are kept appropriately informed.
- We ensure that the marketing of our products is appropriately targeted, clear, not misleading and highlights the risks/conditions as well as the key features/benefits of a product.
- We make sure our services are explained clearly, fairly and with no complex technical definitions.
- We take our clients' privacy seriously and ensure that our staff are aware of and follow rules in relation to data protection to ensure that clients' details are kept secure and confidential.
We take any complaint seriously and will deal with any complaints promptly and make improvements to our operations where required.
If you have a complaint
Please visit our complaints procedure page.